The organizing committee of the DBRT Basel kindly invites you to our very special upcoming event on Thursday November 14th, 2019 and introduces our keynote speaker, who is an expert from the WTO:
Prof. Dr. Peter L.H. Van den Bossche
„Today’s Trade Wars and the Crisis of Rules-Based International Trade.”
- How bad is the current crisis?
- What are the underlying causes of the crisis?
- Can the multilateral trading system be adapted to the 21stcentury geo-political, technological and economic reality?
- Will in 2030 the rules on international trade be multilateral, plurilateral, bilateral or unilateral?
Prof. Dr. Peter L.H. van den Bossche, Director of Studies of the World Trade Institute, will address the current situation and his view on future aspects of the global trading environment.
The DBRT business evening event will take place on:
Date: Thursday, 14th of November 2019
Venue: Merian Saal in Sorell Hotel Merian, Rheingasse 2, Basel
Time 18:00: Doors open for registration,
19:00: Presentation (in English),
followed by networking apero riche.
Registration Fee (covering presentation and apero riche) for the event is CHF 60.- to be paid in cash at the entrance.
Please be aware that a no-show fee will have to be charged as we need to pre-book your attendance with Hotel Merian.
(Registration fee when registering after November 11th, 2019 is CHF 70.-.)
Feel free to share this invitation within your network with any interested party as well. We look forward to welcome you all on the 14th of November for this exciting and informative event.
- Van 18:00 tot 21:00
- Registration Fee (covering presentation and apero riche) for the event is CHF 60.-