The Dutch Business Round Table Geneva and Banque Thaler cordially invite you to
The Price of Integrity
Managing Environmental, Social and Governance Risks in Financial Services
Thursday, 21 March 2019, 15:30 – 20:00
Crowne Plaza Hotel, Geneva
For financial services firms, merely satisfying legal, tax, and compliance regulations is no longer sufficient to pass public scrutiny. How far do firms have to go to develop integrity programs and incorporate environmental, social and governance standards? How far can tax structuring go? What is the price tag of these developments and who bears the costs? Which risks remain insurable?
Join industry leaders for a roundtable discussion on the price of corporate integrity.
- Robert VAN DER JAGT – Chairman of KPMG’s EU Tax Centre, Chairman Legislation Commission NOB
- Paul RICHARDS – Managing Director, Professional & Executive Risk, Ed. Broking
- Reinout VAN LENNEP – Advisor to the Executive Committee, Banque Thaler
- Richard KOOLOOS – Director Sustainable Banking, ABN AMRO
Moderator: Ad DE BEER – Governance, Compliance and Risk Expert, DBRT Board Member
- 15:15 – Doors open
- 15:30 – Welcome and introduction by Banque Thaler
- 15:45 – Presentations
- 17:15 – Panel discussion
- 18:30 – Networking apéro
- 20:00 – End
Participants will receive a certificate of attendance at the end of the seminar.